Followers

Thursday 3 November 2016

MAWTT Challenge 32 Cute Animals

Hello Everyone

Thank you for your comments and birthday wishes. I had a lovely birthday and gorgeous gifts. I feel very lucky and privileged to have such a wonderful family and friends. One of my gifts was a trip into London to stay in a lovely hotel on Sunday. After a dance workshop, Sunday afternoon, off we went. We went dancing at a local Salsa bar that evening, which was great fun. I think it was one of the few  occasions that I dance more than my husband - there is a long standing private joke there! On Monday we did a bit of shopping - well I mean, Oxford St was just around the corner - no craft shops though! On Monday evening we went to the theatre and saw "Motown the Musical" it was brilliant, right up my street, being an avid Motown fan. The girl playing Diana Ross was brilliant, but there again, all of the cast were brilliant.

At last I have managed to get a little ahead of myself and enter a challenge! I was intending to show this card and it happened to fit the current MAWTT challenge here This fortnight's theme, Cute Animals runs until 9th November 2016.
Ingredients
5x7 card blank
My Craft Studio Charisma Bunny collection cd rom and die
Sue Wilson - Pierced Flags and New Arrivals dies
Memory Box - Typewriter letter dies

Other Challenges
Crafty Sentiment Designs - Anything Goes
Deep Ocean Challenge Number 141 "use die cuts or punches"


7 comments:

  1. That bunny is so darn cute! Love the buttons and the bakers twine on your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so cute Karen, thanks for joining us at MAWTT too, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Karen this is a gorgeous card the bunny is so cute. It sounds like you had a wonderful birthday. Take care. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Evening Karen, your card is so pretty. The little bunny is adorable. It sounds as if you had a wonderful time in London doing everything that makes you happy. I'm glad you had a lovely Birthday. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen sounds like you packed a lot into your birthday weekend. Just love this card the bunny is so cute. Have a good weekend best wishes Jackie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card!!! The bunny is so sweet...Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Sentiments Designs this week. Good luck!!! Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really nice and interesting post. I was looking for this kind of information and enjoyed reading this one. Keep posting. Thanks for sharing. pets as family members essay

    ReplyDelete